- March 13: Teachers Talking Technology
- March 14: Multiple Strategies for Multi-lingual Writers Workshop
- March 14: Reacting to the Past Regional Conference
- March 18: Teachers Talking
- March 20: New Faculty Orientation Session
- March 21: Faculty Shop Talk
- March 22: Faculty Writing Retreat
- March 22: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 7: Majors/Minors Fair
- April 11: Faculty Shop Talk
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 15: Teachers Talking Technology
- April 15: Showcase for Community-Engaged Scholarship
- April 16: Teachers Talking Writing
- April 17: New Faculty Orientation Session
- April 23: Teachers Talking
- April 23: New Faculty Mentor Mentee Social
- April 25: Faculty Shop Talk
- May 2: Celebration of Creative Inquiry
- May 8: New Faculty Orientation Session
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- Alisa Rosenthal — x7437
- Kyle Chambers, Faculty Associate for Technology — x7063
- Kate Keller, Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Learning — x7432
- Tom Huber, Undergraduate Research — x7036
- Paul Saulnier, New Faculty Programming — x6123
- Cathy Blaukat — x6227
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning is located in Beck Hall, Room 103
New Faculty Dates to Remember
New Faculty, please note the following events: 1) Monday, August 25th Tenure Track new faculty will attend an informational luncheon/meeting from noon to 2:30 p.m. in the St. Peter Room, Campus Center. 2) New Faculty Orientation Day, Tuesday, August 26 from 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. in the Heritage Room, Campus Center. All new faculty are expected to attend.
Do your students work too hard in your classes?
Project leaders from Wabash College will present in-depth results of the study in a workshop format, allowing faculty to work on a particular course or course component that addresses study findings. Join us for Faculty Development Day on Wednesday August 27 from 9 a.m. through lunch.
Corrections to Research, Scholarship, and Creativity 2006-2007. Our apologies to the following faculty members.....
Fulbright Scholar Deadline
The August 1 deadline for Fulbright Scholar Program grants in the traditional program is approaching. You can find information on the 2009-2010 grants available, eligibility requirements, and complete application materials at our Web site, www.cies.org. Also, the new online application is now available for use. You can also request written materials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This issue of On Campus with Women parts the cloudy skies of campus and community politics to reveal the rays of promise for women's leadership. The authors both explore and exemplify the power of women's leadership, when mobilized toward action and advocacy, to transform the greater political field in which women operate.
About the newsletter
This is an e-mail newsletter from the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. If you prefer not to receive future issues of this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your e-mail address and name.