- April 23: Teachers Talking
- April 23: New Faculty Mentor Mentee Social
- April 25: Faculty Shop Talk
- May 2: Celebration of Creative Inquiry
- May 6: Teachers Talking Technology
- May 7: Teachers Talking
- May 8: New Faculty Orientation Session
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- May 16: Final Friday Faculty Social
- Alisa Rosenthal — x7437
- Kyle Chambers, Faculty Associate for Technology — x7063
- Kate Keller, Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Learning — x7432
- Tom Huber, Undergraduate Research — x7036
- Paul Saulnier, New Faculty Programming — x6123
- Cathy Blaukat — x6227
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning is located in Beck Hall, Room 103
Join Gwen Freed, Office of College Relations, to discuss how liberal arts colleges in general, and Gustavus, in particular, establish and sustain a successful identity in higher education.
A wine and appetizers Teachers Talking will be held in the St Peter Room on Tuesday, April 17th from 3:30 to 4:20 pm. If you can't attend that date/time, join us for a free lunch on Thursday, April 19th. Teachers Talking will be held in the St Peter Room from either 11:30 am to 12:20 pm or at 12:30 pm to 1:20 pm.
Final reports are due for the Bush Teaching and Student Learning Mini-Grants. The final report to The Bush Foundation, will need to clearly identify how our use of the funds focused on the issues of student learning and pedagogy. The Bush Foundation will expect to see a deliberate attempt to assess the effectiveness of our teaching and learning projects in our final report. For this reason, please include such information in your final report to us.
Submit your Faculty Travel Receipts and Requests
Please submit your receipts from any trips at your earliest convenience. And if you are planning a trip, please submit your application as early as possible. As we begin to approach the end of the fiscal year, we need to reconcile all faculty travel accounts. Our purpose in doing this is twofold; first, to get you reimbursed for faculty travel expenses and second, to determine if there will be any remaining funds. Thank you
About the newsletter
This is an e-mail newsletter from the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. If you prefer not to receive future issues of this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your e-mail address and name.