- March 13: Teachers Talking Technology
- March 14: Multiple Strategies for Multi-lingual Writers Workshop
- March 14: Reacting to the Past Regional Conference
- March 18: Teachers Talking
- March 20: New Faculty Orientation Session
- March 21: Faculty Shop Talk
- March 22: Faculty Writing Retreat
- March 22: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 7: Majors/Minors Fair
- April 11: Faculty Shop Talk
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 15: Teachers Talking Technology
- April 15: Showcase for Community-Engaged Scholarship
- April 16: Teachers Talking Writing
- April 17: New Faculty Orientation Session
- April 23: Teachers Talking
- April 23: New Faculty Mentor Mentee Social
- April 25: Faculty Shop Talk
- May 2: Celebration of Creative Inquiry
- May 8: New Faculty Orientation Session
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- Alisa Rosenthal — x7437
- Kyle Chambers, Faculty Associate for Technology — x7063
- Kate Keller, Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Learning — x7432
- Tom Huber, Undergraduate Research — x7036
- Paul Saulnier, New Faculty Programming — x6123
- Cathy Blaukat — x6227
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning is located in Beck Hall, Room 103
With the end of the fiscal year right around the corner, we are trying to reconcile all faculty travel accounts. Our purpose in doing this is - one, to get you reimbursed for faculty travel expenses and secondly, to determine if there will be any remaining funds that may be offered to other faculty members. At your earliest convenience, please submit all your 2005-06 travel receipts to the Faculty Development Office. Thank you for your help!
New Faculty Orientation Session
The last New Faculty Orientation Session will be held on May 18th, 2006 after the faculty meeting, in the President's Dining Room. This will be an idea session.
Several faculty were accepted through a competitive process into the Network Summer programs hosted at New York University. Thanks to our new membership in the Faculty Resource Network, they will have their travel, registration, and lodging provided for one of several week-long seminar in June.
The Faculty Development Resource Center has a new resource book available for check-out. Please stop by the office and check it out or send an email to cblaukat and request the book to be sent through campus mail.
It has been a busy year for Faculty Development. Please read on for highlights. Laura Behling will be returning to the faculty development program in June. She and Barbara Fister will serve as co-coordinators, with Michele Rusinko continuing to provide leadership for new faculty mentoring. Cathy Blaukat will continue providing much-valued administrative support for the program. We all welcome any thoughts or comments you may have.
About the newsletter
This is an e-mail newsletter from the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. If you prefer not to receive future issues of this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your e-mail address and name.