- March 13: Teachers Talking Technology
- March 14: Multiple Strategies for Multi-lingual Writers Workshop
- March 14: Reacting to the Past Regional Conference
- March 18: Teachers Talking
- March 20: New Faculty Orientation Session
- March 21: Faculty Shop Talk
- March 22: Faculty Writing Retreat
- March 22: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 7: Majors/Minors Fair
- April 11: Faculty Shop Talk
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 15: Teachers Talking Technology
- April 15: Showcase for Community-Engaged Scholarship
- April 16: Teachers Talking Writing
- April 17: New Faculty Orientation Session
- April 23: Teachers Talking
- April 23: New Faculty Mentor Mentee Social
- April 25: Faculty Shop Talk
- May 2: Celebration of Creative Inquiry
- May 8: New Faculty Orientation Session
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- Alisa Rosenthal — x7437
- Kyle Chambers, Faculty Associate for Technology — x7063
- Kate Keller, Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Learning — x7432
- Tom Huber, Undergraduate Research — x7036
- Paul Saulnier, New Faculty Programming — x6123
- Cathy Blaukat — x6227
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning is located in Beck Hall, Room 103
Chuck Niederriter (Professor in Physics), Jeff Jeremiason (Associate Professor in Chemistry and Associate Professor in Environmental Studies), Colleen Jacks (Professor in Biology), and Jim Dontje (Director of Johnson Center for Environmental Innovation and Chair and Director of Johnson Center for Environmental Innovation in Environmental Studies) will present at Faculty Shop Talk on Friday, December 6.
Teachers Talking & New Faculty Orientation Session
Join us on Tuesday, December 10 for a special Teachers Talking and New Faculty Orientation Session. The topic is: Becoming involved with interdisciplinary programs; a discussion of interdisciplinary programs at Gustavus. Free lunch at the Three Crowns Buffet, then meet in the St Peter Room, 12:30 to 1:20 p.m.
The Kendall Center, in collaboration with the Provost's Office, is hosting two J-term Writing Retreats. Faculty can sign up for a full day, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. devoted to writing. We'll provide breakfast and lunch. Retreats will be held in the Board Room on: Thursday, January 9 and Tuesday, January 21, and Saturday, January 25. There will also be a session held at ASI on Saturday, January 25. Reserve a space with Cathy Blaukat (email@example.com) for one or both of the writing retreats.
About the newsletter
This is an e-mail newsletter from the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. If you prefer not to receive future issues of this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your e-mail address and name.