- March 13: Teachers Talking Technology
- March 14: Multiple Strategies for Multi-lingual Writers Workshop
- March 14: Reacting to the Past Regional Conference
- March 18: Teachers Talking
- March 20: New Faculty Orientation Session
- March 21: Faculty Shop Talk
- March 22: Faculty Writing Retreat
- March 22: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 7: Majors/Minors Fair
- April 11: Faculty Shop Talk
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 15: Teachers Talking Technology
- April 15: Showcase for Community-Engaged Scholarship
- April 16: Teachers Talking Writing
- April 17: New Faculty Orientation Session
- April 23: Teachers Talking
- April 23: New Faculty Mentor Mentee Social
- April 25: Faculty Shop Talk
- May 2: Celebration of Creative Inquiry
- May 8: New Faculty Orientation Session
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- Alisa Rosenthal — x7437
- Kyle Chambers, Faculty Associate for Technology — x7063
- Kate Keller, Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Learning — x7432
- Tom Huber, Undergraduate Research — x7036
- Paul Saulnier, New Faculty Programming — x6123
- Cathy Blaukat — x6227
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning is located in Beck Hall, Room 103
Thank you to everyone who helped out throughout 2011-12 at the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning!! click "more" to view the list
Thank You and Welcome
The Kendall Center wishes to thank Leila Brammer and Julie Gilbert for their work as Faculty Associates this past year and to welcome Dan Moos, who will be the new Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Teaching.
New Faculty Orientation Day
New Faculty Orientation Day will be held on Tuesday, August 28th beginning at 8:30 a.m. thru 4:30 p.m. Breakfast and lunch provided, meet in Heritage Room in Campus Center.
Faculty Development Day
Faculty Development Day will be held on Wednesday, August 29 beginning at 8:30 a.m. and going thru lunch. More information will be coming. Hope to see you there.
The Midstates Consortium for math and Science will be hosting the annual Early-Career Faculty Development workshop in Holland, MI on the weekend of July 13-15. All new faculty, both term and tenure-track within their first two years of their hire are invited to attend the workshop.
About the newsletter
This is an e-mail newsletter from the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. If you prefer not to receive future issues of this newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your e-mail address and name.