- March 5: New Faculty Orientation Session
- March 6: Faculty Shop Talk
- March 9: 2nd Gustavus Hispanic FilmFest - Pelo malo/Bad Hair
- March 10: Teachers Talking Writing
- March 11: Faculty Publication Tea
- March 12: Teachers Talking
- March 16: 2nd Gustavus Hispanic FilmFest - La sombra azul/The Blue Shadow with director Sergio Schmucler
- March 19: New Faculty Orientation Session
- March 20: Faculty Shop Talk
- March 21: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- March 21: Faculty Writing Retreat at Gustavus
- March 23: 2nd Gustavus Hispanic FilmFest - Last Screening: Wilaya
- March 24: Teachers Talking
- April 9: Teachers Talking
- April 10: Faculty Shop Talk
- April 11: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- April 12: Faculty Writing Retreat at Gustavus
- April 16: New Faculty Orientation Session
- April 22: New Faculty Mentor/Mentee Social (tenure-track only)
- April 24: Faculty Shop Talk
- Alisa Rosenthal — x7437
- Sean Cobb, Technology — x6085
- Paul Saulnier, New Faculty Programming — x6123
- Leila Brammer, Research, Scholarship, and Creativity — x6190
- Deb Pitton, Global and Cultural Engagement — x7456
- Thia Cooper, Interim Diversity and Inclusive Excellence — x6296
- Cathy Blaukat — x6227
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning is located in Beck Hall, Room 103
Thank you to everyone who helped out throughout 2011-12 at the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning!! click "more" to view the list
Thank You and Welcome
The Kendall Center wishes to thank Leila Brammer and Julie Gilbert for their work as Faculty Associates this past year and to welcome Dan Moos, who will be the new Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Teaching.
New Faculty Orientation Day
New Faculty Orientation Day will be held on Tuesday, August 28th beginning at 8:30 a.m. thru 4:30 p.m. Breakfast and lunch provided, meet in Heritage Room in Campus Center.
Faculty Development Day
Faculty Development Day will be held on Wednesday, August 29 beginning at 8:30 a.m. and going thru lunch. More information will be coming. Hope to see you there.
The Midstates Consortium for math and Science will be hosting the annual Early-Career Faculty Development workshop in Holland, MI on the weekend of July 13-15. All new faculty, both term and tenure-track within their first two years of their hire are invited to attend the workshop.
About the newsletter
This is an e-mail newsletter from the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. If you prefer not to receive future issues of this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your e-mail address and name.