- April 23: Teachers Talking
- April 23: New Faculty Mentor Mentee Social
- April 25: Faculty Shop Talk
- May 2: Celebration of Creative Inquiry
- May 6: Teachers Talking Technology
- May 7: Teachers Talking
- May 8: New Faculty Orientation Session
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- May 16: Final Friday Faculty Social
- Alisa Rosenthal — x7437
- Kyle Chambers, Faculty Associate for Technology — x7063
- Kate Keller, Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Learning — x7432
- Tom Huber, Undergraduate Research — x7036
- Paul Saulnier, New Faculty Programming — x6123
- Cathy Blaukat — x6227
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning is located in Beck Hall, Room 103
Please assist the Kendall Center in administering the faculty professional travel funds by submitting your receipts for completed travel by May 31st. Materials received after this date will not be reimbursed. Forms and guidelines for travel funds are available online on the Kendall Center website. Thank you
Thank you to the following faculty, staff, and administrators for sharing their expertise, experiences, ideas, and time this year in programs sponsored by the Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. Click the "more" link to view list.
Kendall Center News
As the year ends we say good bye and a HUGE thank-you to Barbara Fister who served as Assessment of Learning Outcomes Faculty Associate and also to Brandy Russell, Undergraduate Research Faculty Associate. We welcome Leila Brammer to the Kendall Center who will be the new Assessment of Learning Outcomes Faculty Associate and Tom Huber who will be the new Undergraduate Research Faculty Associate.
It's never too early to think about August: mark your calendars for New Tenure-track Faculty Orientation on Monday, August 29; New faculty Orientation on Tuesday, August 30; and Faculty Development Day on Wednesday, September 1.
New Book Available
Assessing Outcomes and Improving Achievement: Tips and Tools for Using Rubrics by Terrel L. Rhodes, AAC&U, 2010 has recently been purchased by the Kendall Center and is available for check-out thru the Gustavus Library.
About the newsletter
This is an e-mail newsletter from the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. If you prefer not to receive future issues of this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your e-mail address and name.