- April 17: New Faculty Orientation Session
- April 23: Teachers Talking
- April 23: New Faculty Mentor Mentee Social
- April 25: Faculty Shop Talk
- May 2: Celebration of Creative Inquiry
- May 8: New Faculty Orientation Session
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat
- May 10: Faculty Writing Retreat at ASI
- May 16: Final Friday Faculty Social
- Alisa Rosenthal — x7437
- Kyle Chambers, Faculty Associate for Technology — x7063
- Kate Keller, Faculty Associate for Evidence-Based Learning — x7432
- Tom Huber, Undergraduate Research — x7036
- Paul Saulnier, New Faculty Programming — x6123
- Cathy Blaukat — x6227
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning is located in Beck Hall, Room 103
Research, Scholarship and Creativity 2008 & 2009 Publication
Did you get your copy of the second biennial 2008-2009 Faculty Research, Scholarship, and Creativity book? If not, let Cathy Blaukat know and she will make sure one goes to your campus PO.
All Kendall Center events have been added to the Kendall Center for Engaged Learning homepage website. As events are added to the Gustavus Calendar this list will get updated. If you would like to add all upcoming Kendall Center events to your Google Calendar, you can click on the "Events" title to go to the College Calendar. From there, they can click on the "Add 'Sponsor / John S Kendall Center for Engaged Learning' to your calendar" link.
Summertime and the reading is easy.
Summertime and the reading is easy. Visit the library and check out our selection of books related to teaching, learning, and higher education added to the library collection in recent years. Most of these books were a gift from the Kendall Center. You'll find the selection on a low bookcase in the Gustavus Library Associates reading room - a room with comfy furniture and a view of the new classroom building under construction. (If you have small children, bring 'em with you - big trucks!)
1. Monday, August 30: Orientation for new Tenure Track Faculty
2. Tuesday, August 31: New Faculty Orientation Day
3. Wednesday, Sept. 1: Faculty Development Day
4. Friday, September 10: First Friday Faculty Social
5. Friday, February 11, 2011: Chili Cook-Off
About the newsletter
This is an e-mail newsletter from the John S. Kendall Center for Engaged Learning. If you prefer not to receive future issues of this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your e-mail address and name.